This Valentine’s day, get outdoors and make some memories with your loved one. Whether you hike to a heart-shaped waterfall or camp under the stars, we’ve put together some gift ideas to inspire your other half.
- Impossible Project Polaroid SX-70 Sonar Camera + Film: Impossible is the only company in the world producing instant film for Polaroid cameras, and they refurbish every camera sold. Capture instant memories with your sweetheart.
- bkr Water Bottle and Silicone Sleeve: This BPA-free, phthalate-free, dishwasher safe glass water bottle is a cult favorite among celebrities, so your lady can hydrate in style.
- Form Function Form Timex Leather Weekender: A feminine twist on the beloved classic.
- Fjällräven Kanken Pack: The Scandinavian designed rucksack was originally designed 40 years ago, and surprisingly little has changed since, proof that greatness can withstand the test of time.
- National Parks Sticker Map: Plan and mark trips to the National Parks together with this hand silk-screen map.
- Julia Szendrei Montara Throw: Hand-loomed from 100% yak wool for maximum softness, this blanket is perfect to cozy up on the couch for a movie or wear around the campfire.
- Hydro Flask Wide-Mouth Vacuum Bottle: Double-wall vacuum insulation keeps the contents hot for 12 hrs. or cold for 24 hrs. Also doubles as a beer growler.
- Kammock Roo Hammock: Roomy enough for two, the Roo is light enough to bring on all of your adventures.
- The North Face Apex+ Etip Gloves: These lightly insulated gloves are conductive, so his fingers can stay toasty, while he texts you sweet nothings.
- Prometheus Lights Beta-QR Flashlight: Hand-crafted in the USA, this tiny 60 Lumen flashlight with quick release is the perfect addition to his key chain.
- Topo Designs Dopp Kit: Made in a LEED certified workshop in Colorado, this toiletry bag is the perfect travel companion.
- The James Brand Chapter Serrated Knife: This new take on the old classic outdoor knife will last a lifetime.