This Valentine’s day, get outside together and make some memories! Whether you hike to a heart-shaped waterfall or camp under the stars, we’ve put together some gift ideas to inspire your other half! For even more ideas, check out our 2016 Valentine’s Day gift guide.
As soon as I saw you, I knew a grand adventure was about to happen!
-Winnie the Pooh
- Huckberry Explorer’s Cap: Huckberry teamed up with their friends at Ebbets Field Flannels to bring you the exclusive Huckberry Explorer’s Caps. Where will it take your favorite lady?
- Huckberry National Parks Pin Set: Huckberry put together a complete set of pins featuring some of their favorite parks to celebrate The National Park Service’s 100th birthday in 2016.
- Teva Women’s Arrowood Lux Mid WP: Lightweight, durable boots meet comfortable sneakers in the perfect hiking shoe.
- Keep It Wild Co Havasu Sedona Wilderness Blanket: Every great adventure needs a great rest stop. Keep it Wild will set aside 10% of profits of this blanket to fund wilderness cleanups in priority areas.
- Topo Designs Climbing Rope Camera Strap: The Top Designs Camera Strap is made with heavy-duty climbing rope to secure your camera at all times.
- Topo Designs Rover Pack: Made in the U.S.A., this bag is stylish yet rugged enough for your outdoor adventures.
- Glerups Slip On: Glerups’ slippers are handcrafted from 100% pure, natural wool, which naturally wicks moisture from your feet so they’re always warm and dry.
- Forrest Tool Co. The Max Multipurpose Axe Kit: The MAX Multipurpose Tool is a combination of seven different tools packed into one compact, portable package, including an ax, shovel, pick and more.
- Peak Design Everyday Backpack: With custom FlexFold dividers that can be used to endlessly configure the internal storage compartment, the Everyday Backpack allows you to bring it all.
- Give’r 4 Season Glove: Give’r 4-season gloves are heavy-duty, waterproof, insulated gloves, built to withstand anything, from grabbing a burning log out of a fire to ice fishing in -25 degrees.
- Outside magazine 1-Year Subscription: Stay inspired year-round on adventure, fitness, news, travel, gear and more.
- Barebones Forest Lantern: The Forest Lantern holds a long-lasting rechargeable battery, and built-in charging port for electronics. Barebones is a purpose-driven organization which leverages their product, profits, expertise, and experience to do good.
Featured photo © 2017 Julie Hotz featuring Shoestring Warriors Liv & Iain
Fine Print: This post contains affiliate links for products that we love. If you purchase a product through an affiliate link, we make a small commission, which helps keep this website running at no cost to you. All words and opinions are our own. Thank you for supporting Shoestring Adventures with your purchase!